CatDV Worker 6 – Launching at NAB
Easy things are easy, hard things are possible
Worker 6 automates media workflows without needing costly and time consuming development effort. At the same time it provides many tools for developers and integrators to extend Worker’s capabilities.
Worker 6 includes a number of significant technical advances that open a wide range of new, sophisticated workflows; for power users, integrators and via CatDV Professional Services.
- 64 bit and Yosemite support
- ffmpeg support for transcodes and proxy creation
- Other systems can easily update CatDV with CatDV XML2 and .cdv import
- Usability improvements: filtering task lists, periodically update status etc
- Actions can be imported and exported, making deployments easier
- Metadata can be harvested and expanded from file and folder names
- New timed actions can be scheduled based on the time and day
CatDV Worker 6 opens a wide range of new automation possibilities. CatDV Professional Services have deployed several Worker 6 workflows based on its new capabilities, for example:
- Storage updates CatDV when files move or are deleted
- Metadata can be replicated between separate CatDV servers
- Telesteam Vantage integration
- Media Check In, and Check Out
- Linked Metadata Fields: One field / button, sets multiple other CatDV fields
- Powerful metadata extraction and expansion from file and path information
- Custom Validation Rules
- Automated, daily CatDV backups
CatDV Professional Services also offer a range of cost effective, fixed price automations, integrations and workflows. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Watch our Webinar with Product Manager Lee Phillips on Worker 6: