Give Your Media Wings!
By popular demand, the next instalment of our free ‘Give Your Media Wings’ webinar programme has now begun!
Learn about CatDV’s partnerships, access helpful tips and tricks plus gain insights into new products and features that will help super charge your media workflows.
The ability to perform custom actions is one of the most powerful features in Pegasus, our premium CatDV client. You can use Pegasus custom actions at all stages in your workflow to save time on repetitive CatDV tasks and improve consistency in data entry and file export.
You’ll come away with some real, workable actions that you import into your own Pegasus workflow, and you’ll have the tools you need to create your own custom actions.
Join us as we discuss how the BlackPearl Certified CatDV integration provides users a modern, powerful, user-friendly toolset to manage and storage assets. The solution scales to accommodate small, multi-user work groups – all the way up to enterprise environments and provides a centralized location where disparate
CatDV 12 now includes enhanced support for audio files.
Join us as we take a look at CatDV handles various audio workflows and features including: advanced waveform display, VU meters, and the ability to handle more audio tracks, thumbnails, and audio markers.
Catch Up! Watch our Webinars back now:
- NAB 2017 Highlights and Product Releases – 17th May 2017 – Watch it back
- Help Desk 101 Webinar – 7th December 2016 – Watch it back
- Creating Custom Workspaces in CatDV 12 – 30th November 2016 – Watch it back
- Building end to end Workflows in CatDV – 16th November 2016 – Watch it back
- Quantum: Future proof your assets with workflow built to scale- 27th October 2016 – Watch it back now
- CatDV and GB Labs – 19th October 2016 – Watch is back now
- Xendata and CatDV – 22nd September 2016 – Watch is back now
- IBC 2016 Highlights – 21st September 2016 – Watch is back now
- All new – CatDV Pegasus Server. 8th June 2016 – Watch is back now
- NAB 2016 Highlights – All the latest CatDV Announcements. 18th May 2016 – Watch it back now
- Managing your media workflow with CatDV, SGL and NSA! 16th March 2016 Watch it back
- CatDV Metadata and Security Set up 101. 10th February 2016 – Watch it back
- Boost your workflow with CatDV and Final Cut Pro. 3rd February 2016 – Watch it back
- Power Up: CatDV Worker Node Introduction. 13th January 2016 – Watch it back
- CatDV and QLS Archive: Technical Training for the Quantum integration (From 16th December 2015) – Watch it back
- Safety measures: best practices for making sure your CatDV assets remain secure (From 9th December 2015) – Watch it back
- Modern Media Asset Management with CatDV, Avere and Cleversafe (From 3rd December 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV, Archiware and QLS Archive (From 25th November 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV Server 7 and Web 2.1 (From 29th September 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV IBC Announcements (From 22nd September 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and Akomi (From 2nd September 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and Adobe Premiere (From 9 June 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV at Enterprise Scale (From 2 June 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV Worker 6 (From 29 May 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and Archiware (From 21st May 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and Quantum – Experience Quantum Certainty with Archive & Restore! (From 5th May 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV NAB Highlights (from 28th April 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and Facilis – Go faster! Super-charge your MAM workflow. (from 26th March 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and Xendata – Protect your assets (with a simple plug-in)! (from 17th March 2015) – Watch it back
- Mass media communications…CatDV and Akomi (from 5th March 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV: STRETCH YOUR MEDIA’S WINGS – (from 17th February 2015) – Watch it back
- CatDV and File Catalyst – 11th December 2014 – Watch it back