We respect your online privacy and believe in adhering to the highest standards of integrity you would expect from a reputable online retailer.
If you contact us or provide us with your email details we will use your details in accordance with strict principles only.
We will deal with your immediate query, and we might contact you very occasionally after that with details of major new versions or warnings about significant issues that could affect you, but unless you join one of the opt-in lists this will be on an exceptional, one-off basis only.
We currently offer two mailing lists, one for official announcements about new releases of CatDV and one user forum open to postings from any subscriber. Both are opt-in only and you may unsubscribe at any time.
All messages from us will be clearly identified as to source and subject and will provide contact details of a real person from whom you can request removal from the list or further details.
If you order from us we will maintain a record of your purchase in a database, so we can check your entitlement to future upgrades, and so we can resend you your registration code if you lose the original notification.
Under no circumstances will we sell or rent your email details or otherwise intentionally reveal them to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
Web Site Terms
The term ‘Square Box’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Square Box System Ltd, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website without notice to You. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website. You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to the Website through Your internet connection is aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
- We may at Our sole discretion restrict access to some parts of the Website or Our entire site to limited groups of users such as users who have registered with Us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of the Website and its contents does not grant You any rights to Our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in the Website and its contents.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any ideas, suggestions, comments, reviews, concepts, know-how, information, techniques, text, photos, graphics or other content (“Materials”) that You submit or upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.